Support BPW as a Sponsor
Investing in women with a gender perspective, according to the United Nations, is paramount to long term sustainable development and a short term global economy recovery from the current recession.
Advantages of being a BPW International Sponsor
Women are increasingly gaining influence in the work world and represent the largest market opportunity in the world.
According to The Female Economy, a Harvard Business Article, women globally control about $20 trillion in annual consumer spending, and that figure could climb as high as $28 trillion in the next five years. Their $13 trillion in total yearly earnings could reach $18 trillion in the same period. In aggregate, women represent a growth market bigger than China and India combined.
Our BPW International sponsor has:
- Visibility to a wide group of well educated and influential women
- Sales and Marketing benefits as during the BPW International Conference, the face-to-face communication with several hundred demographically desirable women offers a unique market research as well as brand-building opportunities.
- Worldwide recognition as a women-friendly company. More than ever before, organizations are aware of the necessity to attract and retain talent. Being a trust worthy supporter of business and professional women issues makes its company more attractive for highly qualified talents.
- Opportunity to show their internal and external public that they hold a strong and positive image of the professional female leaders which they work with, according the Women´s Empowerment Principles, an initiative of the United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM) and the United Nations Global Compact.
- Gain opportunity to inform the world its support to an organization which holds a General Consultative Status with the United Nations and for that has an important participation in the United Nation meeting of women´s issue in the United Nations
To get further information and a personalized proposal for your organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org